Mondkapjes / Facemasks / Masque / Mundschutzmaske
Sustainable facemask – print horses
Tested by TNO (ref. MSB-2020-100332199-MHe)
Based on these tests, the facemasks meet at least type IIR Surgical reference facemasks.
The facemasks have a Filtration of at least 95% against airborn particles.
Wearing a facemask does not mean you cannot get infected.
Next to that, one must comply with the hygiene regulations from RIVM. For example, the cap must be put on and taken off correctly, regularly replaced for a new / washed one and the following guidelines must be adhered to:
- apply hand hygiene
- do not shake hands
- coughing and sneezing in the elbow
- use tissue paper
- social distancing> 1.5 meters.
- We recommend washing the facemask at 60 degrees.
- Fabric retains properties, even after frequent washing.
- Fast drying: The fabric structure dries quickly.
- Long lifespan: less impact on the environment.
- Printing is done by transfer sublimation print
- No use of water
- Transfer paper is recycled
- Breathable: Permeable to water vapor and air, so no condensation.
- UV protection: protection factor (UPF) 80
- Fabric, Evolon©, is certified: Oeko-Tex 100 product class 1
- Non woven. Microfilament. Polyester / polyamide.
- This is not a medical mask.
- Mask(s) can’t be returned or exchanged due to hygiene ruling